Account Manager - Waterless Beauty
As an OLIVE TREE PEOPLE Account Manager for the US and Canada, you will play a key role in supporting, training and aligning our distributors. Your job is to support our distributors to drive sales in the US and Canada. You will report to the VP of Sales and work closely with the other account managers.
Account Manager responsibilities include
Receive and properly handle incoming telephone calls and written correspondence to provide the best possible service to Distributors.
Resolve problems and concerns in a timely and effective manner
- Motivate and support distributors in qualifying to ensure they can further develop and expand their activities
- Represent the company at sales, corporate or external events by giving presentations to large audiences
- Training and coaching of the distributors on how to use our tools, which can lead to greater efficiency and help them to build their business
- Create solid and understandable communication for distributors
- Be active on Facebook by posting and managing closed Facebook groups
First experience in customer service is an advantage (preferred in the direct to consumer retail industry)
Good knowledge of MS Office
You possess an enthusiastic and energetic personality
You are organized, punctual and customer focused
You are a team player who also enjoys working independently
You have strong communication skills, both oral and written
You have good presentation skills and can handle conference calls
You are familiar with social media channels
What we offer
It's not a job we're offering, it's a mission - the mission to heal the world with the power of our mountain olive trees. Attractive salary package and first-class development opportunities within the company.
Then please send us your application documents including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date to email@example.com
We thank you very much for your efforts to apply for this position. Please understand that we will only contact those applicants who have been shortlisted.